Shenzhen Best Slow Juicer in Limitied Company 405(Shenzhen
office)Welcome to call(Coco Wong : 8.6-7.5.5-220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168).
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should
always be followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put main
body (motor) in water or any liquid.
3. Children should be supervised to ensure that they to do not play
with the appliance.
4. Do not operate any appliance with damaged cord or plug or after
the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner.
Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for
examination, repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
5. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the
manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in
order to avoid a hazard.
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before assembling or taking
off parts and before cleaning.
7. Avoid contact of moving parts.
8. Do not use attachments not recommended or sold by the
manufacturer may as it may lead to fire, electric shock or injury.
9. Always ensure your switch the juicer to the off position and the
motor has stopped completely before disassembling.
10. Do not your fingers or foreign into the juicer while it is in
operation. If food becomes lodged in the inlet use the plunger to
push it down, or use the reverse button on the machine to dislodge.
If this is not possible turn juicer off and for motor to completely
stop before disassembling juicer to remove food.
11. Do not use outdoors.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended purpose.
13. Lift appliance with the handle only.
14. Do not put any parts into the dishwasher
15. Do not use appliance for more than 15 minutes continuously as
the motor may burn out; use it again until the appliance is cool.
16. Do not use the appliance to juice hard materials, including
pips, ice, frozen fruit, large seeds. It is only for berries juice
17. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
18. Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before
changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
A Container B Out Let
C StrainerD Juicing ScrewE Food Processing Unit
F HopperG Pusher H Power Switch
I Base K Cleaning Brush
Periodically remove the silicone brushes from the spinning brush
and clean thoroughly before reassembling.
Thoroughly clean immediately after each use to minimize staining.
Do not use harsh abrasives or chemicals to clean the juicer.
Do not clean in the dish washer.
Input voltage: 220-240V~
Max. Operation time: 30 minutes
Sales Manager：Coco Wong
Company Address: South 3F,B# Building,No.71-2 Xintian Road, Fuyong
Street,Baoan district,Shenzhen, 518103 China